1/2 leek, finely sliced
1 tablespoon oil
5 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup reduced fat milk
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup curd style cottage cheese
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/2 cup corn, canned, cream style
1 large zucchini , grated
2 mushrooms, finely diced
1 cup baby spinach
1. Pre heat oven to 350ºF
2. In a saucepan, fry the leek, mushroom, zucchini and spinach in oil until just softened. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, cream, milk, cheese and corn. Season with pepper.
4. Add leek mixture to bowl and stir well.
5. Spoon the mixture into a greased-shallow patty tins (or use small muffin tray).
7. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
8. Allow to cool then remove from tray and serve.